Why Join the Grimes Chamber of Commerce?
- Chamber Membership is an Effective Business Strategy
- Consumers are 80% more likely to purchase Goods or Services from a company that is a Chamber member.
- GCED offers you and your Business Opportunities to help your business grow
- Networking, Networking, Networking with like-minded business professionals
- Monthly Events: Lunch & Learns, B.I.G (Business In Grimes afterhours), Percolate AM, YP Grimes
- Membership Window Decals
- Member Only Referrals
- Dual Membership in the Greater Des Moines Partnership at no additional cost
- Online Job Postings
- New Member Newsletter Recognition
- New Member Reception and Orientation
- Access to the Chamber Conference Room
- Internet Listing with a Link to Your Website
- Sponsorship of Annual Events: Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony, New Member Reception, Teacher Appreciation, Business Expo, Grimes Governors Days, Annual Golf Outing, Regional Legislative Luncheon, Holiday Celebration Event
- Advertising Opportunities
- Annual Directory that is Mailed to EVERYONE/Every Business in the 50111
- Access to Economic Development Services
How many members does the Chamber have?
We have over 300 businesses within our organization.
What are the benefits of joining the Chamber?
As a member you have the option for endless advertising and sponsorship opportunities that will help make your business or company more visible to the Grimes community. As a member you are also invited to join in our many networking opportunities, referrals, and connections. Click here for the complete list of membership benefits.
Who can be a member of the Chamber?
Anyone can be a member of the Chamber of Commerce. There are multiple categories of membership including those in business, education, government or retired. The mission of the Chamber of Commerce is focused on the retention and expansion of the Grimes business community. Those citizens believing in that mission are welcome to join the Chamber of Commerce.
How do I become a member?
You can either sign up online, come visit our office and we can walk you through the process of joining, or you can schedule a meeting with our staff at your location of business to help you sign up with the Chamber.
How does my business get more involved?
We have volunteer and sponsorship opportunities for certain events such as Governors Days and the Annual Dinner. This will help gain visibility for your business and help you get to know the businesses in Grimes and the surrounding metro area. The more you put into the Chamber the more you will get out of it.